Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Inspires You?

One of my favorite Arkansas design blogs is At Home In Arkansas. In June, I learned about a design contest on their website. Design Sherpa was doing a "What Inspires You" contest. The winner- gets a trip to Paris and $10,000. Why not apply I thought?

Step 1: Pick a picture that inspires you and in 100 words say why.

Well my picture and write-up got in the top 35, then I did a 350 word essay- Sadly, I didn't go any further. But....
My picture (shown above) and the words that put me into the top 100 made Design Sherpa's Blog TODAY!! They featured my entry {here}. I got an email this evening and was so surprised and excited so I had to share it with you all. Click here and leave a comment {about how I should have gotten the trip to Paris....KIDDING- Don't do that, but feel free to leave a sweet comment! } And thank you so much to Design Sherpa for featuring me! What a wonderful surprise to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment