Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple
with a few Pinterest favs and must sees.
You MUST zoom in on the next picture and read it. You will die laughing. I love the creativity in this.
Sparkling Clean!
Laughing is fun. And my friends are pretty funny, so I'm in luck!
Yellow is working for me this year- it's no red, but it IS moving on up in my likable color schemes.
Driftwood headboard...hello.
Instead of going on a shopping spree I will just drool over cute outfits on Pinterest.
Normally, I'm not a fan of green but I love this outfit.
And to be here. Right now.
{A girl can dream, right?}
These made me laugh. Wine glasses with straws :)
Sweet Potato Skewers
And the day continues....
Hope you found something pinteresting about today's post :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that first bed and that bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete