Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Picture Overload: Don't mind if I do.

After chatting with my sister last night, she informed me I've been slacking on my blog.
Guilty.
Almost a month= unacceptable
Allow me to introduce to you picture overload ;)

Family reunion at Mexico Beach occurred.

It was the 10th trip for the Whitt Family reunion and we had 45 people there this year. {Actually only a small portion of the 80+ members.}
Pictures that sum up our trip:
Packed car to Karaoke, and the next pick is for you A...
The front seat!
We did a little singing, dancing, and celebrating...
and were mostly beach bums who ate amazing food.
I even had oysters for the first time- I LOVE baked ones. Probably thanks to eating them on garlic bread and the fact that they were smothered in Parmesan cheese.
We had a blast!
The next weekend home, I was off to Harrison, Arkansas for Layne & Logan's wedding. They are a couple that I have been working with since December. It was so much fun seeing everything come to life for their wedding weekend. Check the posts here.
Work has been busy, which is great. And I have a lil' something new up my sleeve for my readers to keep an eye out for...
More details coming soon, as well as fun posts ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment