Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wake me up when September ends...

Wake me up when September ends...

I feel that song lyric explains how my 'blog' life has been.

Here we go with a recap of the last half of September which was one fun ride.

9.9.11 Wedding: Had a crew of 5 in Morrilton, Arkansas for Young Designs wedding. Pictured above is one of the bouquets I made.
Went to Branson with the girls to celebrate Natalie's Bachelorette weekend!!! Sadly, I just have my iPhone pics and no group shot. But here is one of our Bride, out Saturday night!
9.24.11: This lovely lady turned 83! You will hear about her birthday trip soon on the blog. Love my Meemaw!
9.23.11: Headed to Harrison, Arkansas for another Williams' Family Wedding! Love working with this sweet family and have had the pleasure of doing 3 of their daughters special days. We went to Big Cedar Lodge for the rehearsal dinner...
then I coordinated the outdoor wedding on Saturday.
Then we are at the last week of September: I had the pleasure to work with the Markham group and Clinton Foundation on President Clinton's 20th Anniversary from declaring he was running for office. There was a speech at the Old State house, then a staff bbq at the Clinton Library where Chicago preformed. It was a great learning experience for me and I had a blast working with my team.


No comments:

Post a Comment