Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend away


First up a quote I found earlier this week... So. True. And words to live by!
Friday I loaded up and headed to Jonesboro for a little family fun, seeing friends and a bridal show. All-in-all= perfect weekend just needed one more day to see everyone I wanted to see. Guess that means time to plan another trip that way. Before I get thinking of my next trip, I need to recap about this one. After setting up our booths I headed out to Aunt Becki's for the night. Party in the barn! Love these sweet horses!
Favorite one, sorry I was bias Friday night cause this one was being super sweet to me!
Gotta little work in too. For more of that, go here.
Then one of the best nights spent with a great group of women, discussing an upcoming wedding and how it will all happen! It is going to be so much fun working with this group! Before I headed back to central Arkansas, we had a country cookin' feast at Becki's complete with her fried chicken!
mmm' mmm' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment