Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekends Away: Post 2 (Part 1)

The weekend of May 28-30 I was away in Memphis, Tennessee. This road trip actually began Tuesday when Natalie and I headed to Memphis. One of our best friends, Miss Chelsea Rose, became Mrs. Jewell on the 29th!!!!

How exciting to be IN a wedding verses working at one. It definitely is different but equally enjoyable! I kept warning the ladies of J.Bailey Occasions that I was probably going to be that one bridesmaid that was too nervous to walk down the aisle. Luckily, I was fine and didn't faint! ha

The week/weekend was so much fun, I do not know where to begin. Pre-Wedding festivities included helping Chelsea's mom, Mrs. Rose (one of the craftiest women EVER) with all of the wedding crafts (welcome baskets, party favors, place cards, and rehearsal decor), laying out at the pool, Anthropologie, shoe shopping, chick-fil-a drinks, pizza, Jillian Michaels Yoga, and Sex and the City 2 premier.

Oh I just LOVED being with my friends for an extended weekend and preparing for the first one of us to walk down the aisle. After all of our work was done Thursday afternoon, we headed to check in at the Peabody hotel in downtown Memphis to reunite with the entire wedding party and for the wedding festivities to begin!

Check out the Welcome Baskets Mrs. Denise designed, including a custom sticker by Amy Hannon on the front!
Come back tomorrow with a recap from all of the wedding festivities!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable basket! I love getting little "happy's" like that! Looking forward to seeing more pics!! =)

    ReplyDelete