Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekends Away: Post 3

Harrison, Arkansas was my home-away-from-home this past weekend. Check out where I was able to work Thursday through Saturday. I feel in love with this place, Kirby Manor.
I was in town for another sorority sister, Hannah William's wedding. She was marrying her highschool sweetheart, Brent on Saturday. Here is the happy couple Friday night at dinner!
I just loved catching up with sweet Jill Williams all weekend!!! Great seeing you!
Dayna and her sweet man! Had so much fun with you two (and your parents)!
Here are a few more pictures from Saturday!
My favorite arrangement by Sisters Flower Shop!!!


And now for this week....in Arkansas till Friday when I am heading up to Fort Smith for one more wedding before I hit the beach!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment