Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekends Away: Post 4


For the 4th weekend away, I headed up to Fort Smith, Arkansas to work with J. Bailey Occasions on a wedding there! You might remember me talking about Jenessa in one of my first posts here.

Luckily my Dad had to work in Fayetteville Friday and Saturday night so we carpooled!
I had so much fun in Fort Smith hanging with J. Bailey and Co. Even got to play with her sweet new baby boy! Sadly, this is the only picture I got from the weekend.
But isn't it awesome!!! Harps in Ft. Smith did the best Razorback/field cake that I had seen in a while.

Sunday morning, my Dad and I were off to meet the rest of the family in MEXICO BEACH!! We arrived at 11:00pm and I was SO glad vacation was upon us. More to come on that the next few days....


No comments:

Post a Comment