Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today

I have forgotten how much I missed Spring/Summer until today. The big man upstairs blessed Arkansas with one of the best days ever. Perfect. It is just gorgeous outside and puts everyone in a wonderful mood, especially me.

So how did I enjoy it?
Walked around Maumelle from about 11:30 and made it back home around 2:30pm. Yes, all walking. I got my exercise in for the month, finally. :) First stop was my grandparents house, then I was going to go to starbucks, but lunch as Zaxby's sounded better. Then it was walking around the lake, stopping by Lacey's house to say hello before she headed back to school, then walking back to my house. It was a perfect day. AND reminded me how grateful that I have a car.

Now time to get ready to attend a black-tie gala this evening with my parents. So it has been a relaxing but super enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment