Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Loving the fact that....
1) Year 1 is in the books!!! I finished all of Young Designs end of the year stuff and felt like I lost 30lbs!!! It was such a fun year and yes at times I think... I should write a book. If I did it might include a few of these stories: Secret Service being at one of the weddings, pulling double duty as a bridesmaid and coordinator/designer/owner overseeing staff, two events in the same night x 2. Getting a stain off a wedding dress minutes before wedding pictures {knew that tide stain stick was in my box for a reason}, seeing brides facial expressions when they walk into their reception and see it all set up, working/setting up a wedding in 100+ degrees from 9:00am-1:00am {with a sonic break of course}, moving 150 gold chiavari chairs by myself (never again.), setting up lighting around the ballroom solo (SO much fun!), putting a wedding together in 6 weeks (start to finish; it was one of my favorites from the year). Then a whole 'nother book could be pick-up lines on a wedding planner {or what is appropriate and whats not. ha}.
2) Majorly LOVING getting this image above and 3 CD's to browse through from Maura Dawn Photography of Lacey and Brandon's 1-1-11 Wedding! Picking my favorites are SO difficult. Warning you now: may be picture overload of this wedding. Great job of one of my sorority sisters photographing one of my best friend's wedding. 3) Trend Tuesdays are back and today's inspiration came from hands-on design playing in my office. Working on a few ideas brewing right now including the Conway Bridal Show at the end of February. Above is a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment