Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daddy's Birthday!

This has been one fun weekend! Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! Last night Mom, Dad and I attended the Argenta Community Theater grand opening in downtown NLR. It was so awesome. I was volunteering but then got to sit at the same table as my parents. It was amazing hearing former President Clinton and Mary Steenburgen, along with many others speak. Definitely a night I will remember. We joked that since it was Dad's birthday, the party was for him. ha

Then today, we met Meemaw for lunch!
This is still the only woman that can keep him off the golf course, even on his birthday weekend!! They are so cute together! Love them both!

Happy Birthday to the best daddy two girls could have!! He is the best game buddy,
and "griller" you could ask for! :)
We all Love you and thank you so much for everything you do for us!! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment