Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting to know you

Today I am linking up with Keely for her Getting to know You questions! So here goes:
1) What's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Technically I drank this, but it was delicious. Fresh cucumber juice in Jamaica!

2)Plastic surgery: yay or nay? Nay.

3) 2 things you love about spring are...
Being outside & the beautiful flowers!

4)When's the last time you went on a picnic?
Depends on your definition of picnic. Eating outside or the full blanket and packing up food idea. Eating outside: Saturday; Full blanket: who knows. ha

5)What's your favorite app?
This trivia app I am hooked on! Add me "Shawna Young" if you have it and we can qrank!

6)Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Momma
7) Would you rather take a spin class or zumba? I enjoy both! They are so much fun! I recently went my first spin class. A friend, Camden, just started her own in Jonesboro. Definitely check out Zenspin if you are in the area. It is so much fun!

8) How often do you go out to dinner? VERY often!

No comments:

Post a Comment