Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to know you!

I decided I would link up with...
tonight!
Here are Keely's questions today:

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Rainy days are perfect for lazy days: naps, curling up in front of the tv, or going to see a good movie. I did just that today! Went with a few girls and watched...
It was super cute and a great chick flick!
2. what time do you go to bed?
This 'time' is never the same. Lately, I have had early nights and then 1am & 2am bedtimes. So it really just depends on the day and what I have going on. Sometimes, my most productive work for my wedding clients happens between 8pm-Midnight following evening meetings or just when certain tasks are on my mind.
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
Zero! I don't have to thanks to my Mother and Grandmother who both get enough for the entire neighborhood :) Actually I lied, I do get the Special Events Magazine.
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday? Nope. I was too preoccupied this week to even know what everyone was talking about. Whoops! Guess it's a good thing nothing happened.
5. what's your beauty obsession? Lotion- cause I can't stand dry skin. And I love a good lip gloss. Speaking of that I need to buy some more, any recommendations? (For summer shades of lipstick/gloss and/or blush?? Leave a comment with your fav!)
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be? No. Clue. : /

7. what's your summer must have? I LOVE a good sun-kissed tan!!! And an Arkansas home grown tomato on a BLT!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus? Yes, it consists of at least one trip to US Pizza, if not more. Generally fast food restaurants, a little Senor Tequila mexican food, and possibly a home cooked meal down the street at grandma's house :) Or one at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment