Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Lovin'


Summer Lovin' on this Wednesday night, which means it is the perfect time for a blog post and might as well link up with Little Daisy May! So many great things going on and I'm feeling extremely blessed with work and life.

1) LOVIN' traveling this week!

Miss Amanda is officially Mrs. Heringer after Saturday night. I had the best time hanging out with her entire wedding party this weekend in Jonesboro. Probably because most of them just happen to be a few of my best friends :)
All of us at the Rehearsal Dinner Friday night, the bride of course in White!
(thx C.E.R.J. for the pic!)

With a quick change of suitcases, Monday morning I was off to Harrison, Arkansas for planning and vendor meetings with my July Bride, Layne Collins, and her sweet mother, Melissa! We had so much fun. Including a get-away to Branson for dinner and shopping Monday night!

2) Love that I hit up this outlet :)
The Collins took me by one of the most beautiful, gorgeous venues ever with the best view ever....Integrity Hills. It is a show stopper for sure, I had to catch my breath the view was so good. If you need a venue in Branson, Missouri. This is it.
{Call me and I will gladly coordinate it!}
Here, maybe this picture will help you agree with me!


3) As always, I LOVE my family! Here are a few pictures from our float trip last week!
This puppy went for a swim when we were getting in the river. Then swam the 4 miles with us and hung out with us all morning. You could tell he definitely does this often. He became our best friend :)

4) I am a quote girl.
Here is a favorite of mine.
Because I love this verse!

5) Riverfest is one and a half weeks away!!! NELLY, Pat Green, REO Speedwagon and SO much more right here in Little Rock.

6) Summer time is upon us and the family reunion beach trip is less than a month away!


2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Looks like you had a great trip with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet note and mention of Integrity Hills! I hope you get to coordinate someone's wedding there soon.

    Nici, Integrity Hills

    ReplyDelete