Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Weekend


Friday night, my college roommate Natalie and I met up for dinner and a movie. After eating at Olive Garden, we headed to see the newly released chick flick: Valentine's Day!! It has a full cast of actors and actresses. I was looking forward to seeing it. I loved it (mostly because the LA scenery & SoCal Flower Market)! It was different from what I was expecting, but I have learned through the years not to get too excited about movies. I actually enjoy the movie more that way.

Saturday, I worked at my part time job, Limehouse all day. When I got off, I met up with Aunt Becki and Uncle Tim. They were in town from Jonesboro. What was going to be a "quick" hello, turned into 5 hours of eating and laughing. We had the best time! Tim, is a country boy. Plain and Simple. Therefore he is always prepared for anything that comes his way. Example: cleaning his handy-dandy pocket knife in order to cut his rib-eye.
I met them, and Tim's sister Beth, at the flying saucer to finish watching the Razorback basketball game. We ended up at Wasabi, and guess what was going on across the street? The Ronald McDonald's Chocolate Fantasy Ball. My parents were attending. Becki found them waiting at the valet area, so guess who joined our party...Mona and Michael John! This picture was the highlight of my night. Becki showing off her "workout" outfit and Mom showing Becki her hose trying to make her feel better (fyi: her dress was floor length, AND check out her shoes : ) )
What a wonderful night on the town, and a Valentine's Eve to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment