Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You HAVE to check this out!!! Trust Me!

Today is an exciting day for SugarSave!!!

The headquarters in Knoxville launched Sugarsave Knoxville today with the first of many deals!
Why am I telling you this?

I recently was named the Metro Director for SugarSave Little Rock! I am so excited about this new online marketing firm that is hitting large cities all across the country. The best part of it: it truly does help everyone out. Businesses, Customers, and the Community. How? A Business is featured in each town for 24 hours (Free On-line marketing for the business through all of the social media outlets), everyone (you and me) has the chance to purchase the amazing deal online- then redeem the deal in the store. The community benefits because the founders of SugarSave believe it is important to give back. 10% of every city's deal (each DAY) goes back into that city's community. A local charity is featured each week in each city and will receive a check from SugarSave!!!!!

We have all been working over the last few months to get this show on the road, so today is exciting for all of the SugarSave employees. Little Rock will be launching in the next few weeks!!! Go ahead and SIGN-UP NOW here, even if you aren't in Little Rock; check to see if your town is featured.

Want a Central Arkansas business to be featured or want a deal from a certain business? Email me at: Shawna.Young@Sugarsave.com for more information. Also, if you represent or have any local favorite charities, email them to me and I will make sure they are featured!!!

Word-of-Mouth is HUGE to get this going; So you can help me out tremendously by becoming a fan on facebook here (and suggesting it to all of your friends) or twitter here!

If you can't tell, I am super pumped about this. And believe in it. If I didn't, I wouldn't be wasting my time on it. Definitely check it out and I will keep all of you posted on the progress here in Little Rock!

Confused and want to see a deal, Check out Knoxville's Deal here.

Also, if you want to be a Sales Rep for the LR area, or another town, email me and I will get you connected with the right people!

No comments:

Post a Comment