Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bachelorette Fun Downtown

Well folks, May is here. For me that means wedding season has begun!!! I am invited to six weddings and in one all in May. So I have a feeling you will get an array of blog posts surrounding weddings.

Thursday night, I celebrate Miss Jenna Lands (next-to-last) night as a single lady! A group of about 20 girls kicked off the Bachelorette Party and Lingerie shower at Big Whiskey's in downtown Little Rock. We headed to Willy D's piano bar to sing and dance after. It was so much fun catching up with girls from high school, old friends, and making many new ones.

This is the only picture I got of me and the now MRS. MAY. I was going to debut my new camera this night, sadly the memory card was in my old camera that I left at home. So here's to Jenna's marriage and the iPhone saving the night.
Love you Jenna! So happy for you and Jay. I wish you all of the best and can't wait for you to move back to Little Rock from the "windy" city.

No comments:

Post a Comment