Monday, August 30, 2010

Amanda's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend, I spent time with these girls.....
And we had the BEST time ever!!! It was a long time coming for a reunion, and Amanda's wedding was perfect timing. And the blue dresses....So not planned but worked out well :)

Saturday evening tucked away in a secluded spot in Rogers, Arkansas; Amanda and Jared tied the knot!! I LOVED being a guest at a wedding and got a little picture happy...
the beautiful venue
My sweet friend Amanda! Who was a GORGEOUS bride!!
The Bridesmaids!
My favorite shot of the day. The angle, light, tree, floral arrangement, aisle, and of course Casey too! ha
Almost time...
Amanda & Jared

Mr. & Mrs. McGraw!!! Couldn't find a happier two!
LOVED Amanda's stylish hairpiece.
Love you wonderful friend!! So glad we got to hang out all weekend and wish you all the best!
Amanda & Me

Me & Kim!!!
PS. She sang "Feels like Home" and it was AMAZING!
This was the first of many weddings for her to sing at {including mine, when the time comes, that I made her promise to do three years ago!} I got a little of it recorded so I will try to post that soon!
My Saturday shopping buddy, Morgan!
With two of my married Kappa sisters! They left the husbands at home!
First Dance.
On the heart of each sister!
Group Shot! Love you all! AND enjoyed catching up with each one of you!
They're off...
AND I am officially addicted to taking "sparkler" pictures :)
This past weekend was one of my top weekends. It was so much fun relaxing and catching up with friends! Plus touring around and playing in Rogers/Bentonville! Thanks for a great time girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment