Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time for another Bridal Show!

Sunday, was the third bridal show this year that Young Designs was privileged to participate in. It was Little Rock's 2010 Fall Bridal Show. So I spent the weekend wrapped around all of this....
Visiting with potential Fall 2010 and 2011 Brides!

And decorating for this booth on Saturday afternoon. Then completing finishing touches on Sunday morning including setting up the floral arrangements!
It was so much fun! But I do have to admit that by 5:00pm on Sunday, I HAD to take a seat on this lovely couch for a second :)
As a new business owner, I am so pleased with the first 8 months and look forward to see how the rest of 2010 finishes out!!! Please continue to keep myself and my business in your prayers, and offer any feed back for Young Designs, or your advice in starting/running a small business. I love hearing from everyone who has "been there." It is such a wonderful learning tool. For those of you that are interested in all the details of the Fall Bridal Show head over to Young Designs Post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment