Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last week!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a great week! August officially has arrived and is in full swing for me. Which I am loving so far. As I was looking over my planner and discussing with some peers, this year's August feels like "the Plaza in June" and what a wonderful way to bring in fall.
Don't know about you, but I am pretty sure your August is packed with weddings (friends and clients), back to school activities, and getting back into the swing of things after summer.

Last week, I had the pleasure of working with these two, Alisha & Josh, in Bryant, Arkansas.
Alisha was such a doll to work with and we became great friends over the last 7 months. It felt so weird today, adding her folder to the completed wedding file. I could not be happier for the two, and hope they are enjoying the sun in Mexico!

In the office this week, we've been preparing for another fun wedding; our "first" booked (back in January) large-scale wedding will take place this Saturday! More to come on that one, in the next few days as Young Designs will be setting up shop in North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment