Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend: Post 2

Monday night we had all of the Maumelle "Whitt's" over to our house for dinner!
Notice we all have a tan from Sunday on the Lake!! Hallelujah

Monday was such a wonderful day. I got organized. ha For those of you who know me super well...my room is completely clean- all clothes put-up- room vacuumed - fresh sheets- everything dusted! I skipped shopping with my mom and sister because I HAD to make room time. Poor thing had been neglected the last few months. Anyway. I also did some cooking and made Carrot-Cake Cupcakes in celebration of Fall arriving!
The family came over for Aimee's last night in town. Here are some fun party pics:
Mother-Daughter
(Hope I age as well as the two of them)

Me & Becky
Becky and her youngest grand-daughter
Cousins!
Mother-Daughter
Food Preppin'
The green egg was in full force cooking T-Bone Steaks!
Dalty supervising making sure my dad didn't mess up the steaks.
These two did fantastic- best steaks EVER!
Hay & Sis
Cousins
Aunt-Niece
Momma cooked Aimee's favorite twice baked potatoes.
Note: You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl. She still loves gnawing on T-Bones. Comes with her love for "red" steak!

Happy Girl!
Happy Family!
Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment