Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Make A Difference

This poem was in an email I received earlier today. I thought I would share it with you all. It is so simple, yet some of these "little things" I catch myself forgetting to do while caught up in the daily routine.

How Many People Does It Take To Make A Difference?

ONE

One song can spark a moment

One flower can wake the dream

One tree can start a forest

One bird can herald spring

One smile begins a friendship

One handclasp lifts a soul

One star can guide a ship at sea

One word can frame the goal

One vote can change a nation

One sunbeam lights a room

One candle wipes out darkness

One laugh will conquer gloom

One step must start each journey

One word must start a prayer

One hope will raise our spirits

One touch can show you care

One voice can speak with wisdom

One heart can know what's true

One life can make a difference

That difference starts with you.

-Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment