Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

Since Labor Day weekend, two main things have occupied my mind and they both had to do with Young Designs!!

I have been blessed to have a wonderful September, in the business department of life, and it included these two weddings the last two weekends.

Two of our biggest weddings back-to-back! So. Much. Fun.
Hopefully that will explain my absence!

I still am loving what I do, and I consider myself very lucky that I am able to pursue what I love doing. Here is a sneak peak at where I have been hiding....

The Shelton/Linden Wedding occurred September 11 in Little Rock.
It was such a fun night featuring one of my favorite bands, Tragikaly White.
{For More Pictures: Check out the Young Designs Facebook page}


Then Thursday-Sunday I made home in Hot Springs, Arkansas working at this beautiful residence; turning a back yard in to an elegant affair that many will treasure. Hot Springs is such a wonderful town and I loved working the Nelson/Arnold wedding right on Lake Hamilton.

It included some of my favorite elements including this vintage lounge area.

For more pictures and write-ups on these two weddings; Follow Young Designs blog {here} and they will be up in the next few days.

Other life news: The HOGS are ranked #10 in country {football of course} and will play #1 Alabama in Fayetteville this weekend! I am sending my parents to cheer them on, while I work a wedding in Little Rock. Of course, I had to force them to want to go to the game, {sarcasm for those of you who don't know my family}. Hog fans that are lucky enough to be there, cheer loud for the entire state!!!

Looking forward to a tip-top wedding this weekend in Central Arkansas. Then...Family Reunion 2010 #2 occurs outside of Memphis. Trust me, you'll want to come back for the recaps. Our family is so much fun and very entertaining! Can't wait to see them!!

Hope Everyone has a safe and wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment