Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chelsea's Bridal Shower

The real reason all of us were in Memphis (if you read my last post) was for Miss Chelsea Rose's first bridal shower!!!!! YAY!!!! I am so very honored to be one of Chelsea's bridesmaids!!! Chelsea and Seth are getting married this May! This was the first of many showers for them! Sunday afternoon, a few of Chelsea's friends from High School and their mothers threw her the shower at Mrs. Karen's house! It was so lovely and had an excellent turn out!!! Here are a few pictures from Chelsea's Shower (courtesy of Nat- sadly, I left camera in LR !)
Chelsea with 7 of her 11 bridesmaids!!! Bottom row: Helen, Chelsea. Top Row: Amanda, Gail, Allyson, Me, Natalie, and Seanne. Such a fun group of girls!!! Can't wait for the Wedding in May!
Here is Seanne, Natalie, and me with the future bride!!! She is already glowing!
All of us with our Moms!!!! L-R: Gail with her mom, Mrs. Pam; Natalie and Mrs. Lisa, Chelsea and Mrs. Denise, Amanda and Mrs. Pam, and me and my mom, Mona. Can you tell where we get our looks from : )
Here is a quick pic of my Mom and I!! Luckily her and Mrs. Lisa made it to Germantown after being stuck on I-40 for a few hours! They sure do have a funny story to tell about their adventure to Memphis!!!
The shower was so much fun getting to hang out with most of the bridesmaids, Chelsea's flower girls, friends and family!!! Congratulations Chelsea and Seth, we are all so excited about your big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment