Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Events: Post 2

What do you get when you put these 4 girls in a nice restaurant.......?

This.....
And this....
AKA....4 girls having SOOO much fun, Laughing, Chatting, Eating and Catching Up!!! : )

Saturday December 19, Natalie and I headed to Memphis to Celebrate Christmas with a few of the girls!!! Amanda (not pictured) planned a girls dinner and Christmas party in Memphis for Saturday night! Then couldn't make it! Why? Ohhhh LOOK I found a picture of Amanda from that Saturday night.....
with Country Music star Joe Nichols in Fayetteville! She ditched us for him! Guess I couldn't blame her! But back to the night....

Chelsea, Natalie, Gail, and I headed downtown to eat dinner at Circa and open presents!!!
Here is what we got from all of our friends!!!
Natalie Jean got a "Happy" plate from Chels, Amanda, & Ashley (who was in New Mex. and couldn't be there! She was there in spirit though!!!) Body Wash & Eye mask from Nurse Gail, and a bracelet and notepads from Me!!! Doesn't she look "Happy" : )
Miss Fashionista Gail was posing with all of her fun items!!! Here she is with her apron & gloves from Natalie, scarf from me, and super cute bling'in bracelet from the Fay girls (Chels, Ash, A.T.) ....
Next up, Chelsea and her fun presents! Amanda and I got her the PJ's, Natalie got her the sparkle'y vase for her new house, and Gail got her the fun bath and body "relaxation" items!!! And last but not least.....
ME and my wonderful gifts from these girls (+ Ashley and Amanda)!!! The Fay Trio gave me the picture for my Young Designs "office"! It will definitely make me laugh every day : )
Side note: My sister flew in from NYC and saw it and asked "Who made this picture of Mom!!!" Maybe it is a sign...?
It really is hilarious! I LOVE it girls!!! Gail got me some great smelling bubble bath and the zebra mask which I am wearing! Can't wait to use it!! And Natalie got me the candle on the right! It is soo cute and very accurate with every thing going on in my life right now! Here is a closer look at the candle....
We really had one of the best nights hanging out!!! I love you three chica's!!! Thank you Nat & Chels for providing the pictures for this post ( I left my camera in LR)! For more pics of this night, check out Chelsea's blog post here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment