Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday, December 22, was my sweet Mother's Birthday! We had such a wonderful day together. While she was getting ready, I told her we were leaving in an hour. Where? She did not know. But when we pulled up at Caper's Restaurant in Little Rock she was delighted! After all it is one of her {and my family's} favorite local spots.

When we went in, her entire immediate family was there waiting to have lunch with us. It was quite the surprise, and she loved it!
My Aunt Leah, Grandmother Becky, Uncle Duane, Grandfather Dalton, and Momma Mona!
Love my Momma!! Happy Birthday!
They never let me take family photos but since it was her B-day, I got by with a few!
Snug as a bug in a rug....in the back seat! I am so lucky to be able to know all of my grandparents and to still have three out of four here to enjoy.
We had a day full of shopping, picking up last minute presents, and wrapping a few too. Then it was time for the "official" celebration to begin! Dad surprised Mom with a huge poinsettia on his way home.
It was just one of many presents for the Birthday girl!

Then we tried out Terry's Finer Foods The Restaurant for dinner. It was the cutest little french restaurant in the Heights. It was our first time to dine there, and we will definitely go back!
Happy Birthday, Birthday girl! We love you the most and are so lucky to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment