Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Planner" Advice

Well...

It's that time again.

If most of you are like me, it is time to invest in a 2011 planner if you haven't gotten one yet. 2010 is almost over, as crazy as that sounds- it's true.

I love being organized and one thing that has helped me stay in line, tremendously, this year was my MyAgenda Planner I got as a gift in January.
I LOVE this planner because it is durable, includes monthly and weekly pages, and lots of other "organizing" and helpful advice/pages.

I have been bogged down with not having a 2011 one, so I had one major task today- get one.
I headed to Molly's Paperie {at their New location on Kavanaugh Blvd. in Little Rock- Next to Tulips in the Heights}.
And upgraded from the MyAgenda, to the MomAgenda.
{And if you are wondering after that last comment, NO I am not a mother- but it was the only one they had}. I am so excited about keeping up with my children a.k.a. events as well as my social life with my new orange 2011 MomAgenda! So if you are debating what planner to get, like most gals out there, (guys maybe you should go with the MyAgenda over the MomAgenda- Not sure if there is a DadAgenda or not), I highly recommend one of these planners! You won't be sorry but you will be organized. :)

3 comments:

  1. I was just talking about how I need a new planner! I'll run over there today to look at them! Thanks Shawna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know!!! I'm obsessed with my planner and would be lost without it! And I'm very picky about which ones I like ha It's a task every year. Those are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look into them! I think because I'm almost twenty and graduating from college in a year and a half that I need to get a "grown-up" planner, one that changes with the calendar year rather than the school year - ha!

    ReplyDelete