Sunday, December 19, 2010

"It's the Happiest Time of the Year..."

"It's the Happiest Time of the Year" with Christmas parties and get-togethers packing the days and nights. I was so glad I was able to make a trip up to Fayetteville the last few days to see, visit, and play with a few of my favorite friends! It was a Christmas Dinner Celebration and Farewell Party combo for Miss Ashley. She's off to Oklahoma next year and we couldn't be happier and more proud of her. She will do great, but we definitely will miss seeing her as much. Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Dinner:
Ashley & me

Chelsea & Seanne
~All Sweet Friends of Mine~
Chelsea, Natalie, and me
Seanne opened up her home to our little party, and COOKED for all of us. It was a delicious dinner. We were all stuffed, but had so much fun catching up and opening presents!
Getting ready to open presents :)
Natalie, Ashley, & Chelsea

Such a fun night with great friends! Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment