Monday, March 1, 2010

Week Recap

This past week was delightful and packed full. Hopefully that explains my "M.I.A."ness on the blog. I apologize.


Tuesday: Natalie and I headed to Fayetteville to meet up with our beautiful friends!!!


(Front: Chelsea and Amanda; Back: Me, Ashley, and Natalie)




When we arrived in Fayetteville, we picked Ashley up and headed to Hobby Lobby and the mall for a little browsing. You know us girls....shopping is always involved! Then we met Amanda and Chelsea at Dam Goode Pies for dinner. (Yes, Fayetteville now has one!)


Two of my besties: Ash and Nat
Ohhh goodness....we always act up. Haha! Ashley was throwing things to Amanda....Figures, you can't take those two anywhere. Just kidding.

Wednesday: Natalie, Amanda, and I headed off to a meeting at Fayetteville Country Club for a shower 6 of us are hosting. This was the reason for our trip. After the meeting we had lunch at a favorite spot: Stonemill. Then said goodbye to Amanda for the day and went to our favorite spots in Fayetteville including Riffraff! We stopped by a birthday party to see the Carter's, and happened to see the Parker's too. Then it was time to head back to central Arkansas.

Thursday: Worked at Limehouse in the Heights for the day. Then headed to Benton for a Young Designs meeting and booked a new client Alisha!!! She is super, super sweet and I am looking forward to working with her. Alisha and Josh will be featured soon on Young Designs' blog so you will have to look for it! (While I'm on the topic: Do me a HUGE favor. Please!!! Go to http://www.youngdesigns-events.blogspot.com/ and click FOLLOW!!! Esp. if you are a follower of mine. I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks, you are the best!!) After my meeting in Benton, I raced over to North Little Rock to meet up with the girls! Natalie, Megan, Melissa, Mallory and I are doing a Beth Moore Bible Study! I missed the first meeting because of work, so I was thrilled I could make it to this session.
We are doing Beth Moore's "Living Beyond Yourself" study. I have never done one of her studies before so I am thoroughly looking forward to it and seeing what I learn!! Let me know if you have done this study before! I will keep you posted what I think of it.
Before I knew it, Friday was here! Come back for my next post on the weekend, including participating in the Conway Bridal Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment