Monday, March 7, 2011

Family time!

So. Much. Fun. would be three words to describe this past weekend!

Saturday night, we had my grandparents over for dinner to celebrate my grandfather, Dalton's, birthday! The Carters, our cousins/grandfather's niece's family, came to town so that got to partake in the celebration too!
And the "Rebels" found the hog hat in the game room as soon as they arrived. I promise they really will turn into Razorback fans eventually. :)
I mean just look at how happy they are!
Daddy and the kiddos playing connect four. It was a hit!
JoEllyn and Todd came to town to run in the LR Marathon Sunday morning! They both did the St. Jude Half in December. We were so excited they were coming to do this one. JoEllyn ran the half and Todd did the full marathon. Such a inspiration to the family!!!
{I am glad they ran enough for me too! ha}
While they were running, Mom and I took the kids to Playtime Pizza!
Momma & Avery!
Go Kart time!

We WON!!! Fair and square :)
Then we let the kids play a bit.
We just loved getting to see some of our extended family! It made me already begin craving for our family reunion at the beach to get here! {Shout out to the Whitt fam. Whose coming to Arkansas to visit us next? The upstairs is spic and span so hurry! ha} See what IBM talking about. How could it not be a fun weekend! So. Blessed. by family time.

And more family/sister time NEXT week when I hit a tropical spot with MY SISTER!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment