Monday, March 21, 2011

Home. Sweet. Home

Hello friends! I am officially back in the US of A and have had a roller coaster day tackling the to-do list that I formed on my flight. Think cocktail napkin size, then it grew to two squares- then you know the full napkin kind of to-do list {see image below}.
So. Here's a teaser of what's to come!
Posts about my trip to Jamaica- which was amazing!

Off to tackle my list and work some more. BUT. First I must say. God is SO great! With only one wedding for March, it was/is a slow month {hint: last minute vaca} and I was getting slightly worried if I was still 'doing what I'm suppose to be doing.' Been praying for a sign and well...he was teaching me patience and trust, yet again. But as always, the good Lord never fails, He poured it on since I have been away and now home. Coming home with lots stirring in the kitchen when it comes to my company; and nothing excites me more than that. Being the planner that I am, I am glad to know I am still on His plan and whatever that plan might be for this year, I keep reminding myself that it is far greater than any plan I could map out myself. My soap box to say, that no matter what you are struggling with individually, personally, professionally, know he has a plan for you. And TRUST HIM on that!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! It's so crazy that He teaches you exactly what you need to learn, but is so faithful at the same time. I know I for one find it hard to sit back and let his will happen, but it seems like those are the times that turn out the best. Love this post, sister!

    ReplyDelete