Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fly away with me.

Fly away with me on my mini-vacation! Last Monday, I left rainy Arkansas and met my sister in Jamaica for a little girls get-a-way. Here was the view over the islands!
And a first look at Jamaica! We flew into Montego Bay. The airport is right by the ocean so it made me slightly nervous descending into the Caribbean.
Isn't it gorgeous!?!

To keep me company on my flights and the first few days laying out, I borrowed a few books from Mrs. Allison Johnson {follow her blog here}.
Karen White's "Learning to Breathe" might be one of my new favorite books. I was hooked. It was an emotional book of sorts, but in a good way. And I would be lying if I didn't admit that at times the lead character reminded me so much of.....me. Oh yes, like looking in a mirror to my 'thinking' and attitude of life prior to my trip. Then throw in a romantic twist, and well. You can tell- I didn't put it down until I finished it.

Once we got accepted into Jamaica, we were on a drive to Jake's then ate dinner there.

Night 1: Please notice 1)how pale we were {that will slowly change}
2)We just flew all day
I have over 500+ from our trip, so I am currently editing them and will show you bits & pieces. So come back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Learning to Breathe! I can't wait to see some more pictures from your trip!

    ReplyDelete