Thursday, October 21, 2010

Favorite Part

Ever have the "ahhh-ha" moments.
Finding the solution to problems.
Or a "Come to Jesus" moment with yourself.

The favorite part of my day came while I was in a client meeting. Towards the end of the meeting, one of the ladies looked at me and said, our meeting would help her sleep tonight. Sleep peacefully and not worry or be stressed about something in the future. I have gotten that comment a few times before, mainly from Mother-of-the-Brides. Every time I can't help but smile. Why? Because knowing that, helps ME sleep at night. It is the favorite part of my job, reassuring me that I am on the right career path. Showing me that doing what I love, my talent given to me by the big man upstairs, helps others.

Everything is on His timing, His plan. But often we forget how much the talents, he has blessed each one of us, help others. So for everyone out there reading this, know you matter. Know you are here for a reason and your talent helps others, you might not even be aware of when and how, but it helps others and you are greatly appreciated! No matter your job or position; you matter.

Hopefully this post will bring a smile to your face and help you sleep a little better tonight!

If it doesn't, just think.... Tomorrow's Friday!!!!
{Now surely that will make you smile!!}

2 comments: