Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Review

Friday morning, I headed north to Harrison, Arkansas for a wonderful weekend!
The drive was GORGEOUS thanks to Fall arriving here in the south! The trees were beautiful and I of coursed snapped a few pictures along the way {come back for another post}.
The Harrison Square
Friday and Saturday, I assisted in set-up for Rebekah Williams' Wedding. She married Jason on Saturday. Here are a few before pictures. We had a great crew of Rebekah's friends and family that all worked so hard putting her day together. We had a blast setting up Friday and Saturday!
Saturday flew by and before I knew it, the ceremony was upon us!
Congratulations to these two sweethearts!
I loved working with the Williams Family again! I was able to work with them in June for sweet Hannah's wedding! I barely felt like I was working since I got to enjoy the night with these sorority sisters: Leanne, Hannah, Me, Katie! So much fun dancing and catching up with them :)
The wedding was at this gorgeous church then the reception followed at the Harrison Convention Center!
Such a great group of girls!!
The finished product :) "A Fall Affair"

All the pumpkins got me excited for Fall. I really am enjoying this season this year!
Sunday morning, I went with the Williams Family to brunch in Branson at Big Cedar Lodge. It was so delicious! Then my journey continued and it was packed full. I have officially traveled all over the state in the last 24 hours! I'll explain later, so come back :)

And if you like old barns, really come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment