Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DMB on ELLEN

I was thrilled when I found out that Elizabeth's boss was giving someone her Ellen tickets to see the Dave Mathews Band preform at Warner Bros Studios. Going to a show taping was on my LA "list" of things to do! I worked a half day with AOO then headed to meet Megan at the LA ZOO! This is where they bused about 500 people over for the outdoor concert. While we waiting on the bus, we got to watch the day-of taping for the Ellen Show. Then, they took us through the studio to the stage. Lucky for us we were about 10 people back on the floor! They also gave us skinny cow ice cream bars while we waited : )
Then, it was time for the performance!!!! Dave sang 4 songs (1 for the website, 2 for the show, and 1 for all of us) He was SOOOO great in person!
Ellen: Sorry not such a great picture!
After the concert, they shuttled us back to the zoo. On the bus ride, we found out we got to reserve 2 tickets for a show in January or February, since we didn't technically go into the studio. SOOOOO......I picked Monday February 8, 2010!!! Why? That is my wonderful sister's birthday. So Happy Early Birthday Aimee!!! Go ahead and take off Monday from work! For your 26th Birthday we are having a weekend in LA and going to see Ellen!!! They confirmed we have 2 tickets yesterday on the phone. (Ray already said we could stay at his house if I wasn't still here!!!) Note to everyone else...this is a test to see if she actually reads my blog, cause I haven't told her this yet!
Hope Everyone has a Bright Sunshiny Day...even if it's raining where you are : )

No comments:

Post a Comment