Monday, October 19, 2009

Malibu

As you all can tell if you've been following my blog, I am a true "beach" girl : ) I really do LOVE it any chance I get to go lay out and just relax. Sunday the 27th was a great day to just do that! I was ready to regroup and get ready for the next few weeks (stay tuned, they are super packed!)
To start the day, I slept in then hit my favorite bagel place in LA: After I got my bagel, frozen lemonade, and chicken salad sandwich(dinner at the beach lol) I was ready to head north up the Pacific Coast Highway. Once I got to Malibu, I stopped on one of the side streets for these next two pics:
Then made it to my favorite spot: after I set-up my area, I went for a little walk.
Guess who I saw.... Adam Sandler......

After my walk, I simply was LAZY! Just read my magazines, books, and ate some snacks. It was a Perfect day in my book. I love this picture I got on my phone. It almost looks dark outside but let me assure you it was bright and sunny when this picture was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment