Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Record Release Party

While in LA, I have met several people who have been in the industry for quite sometime. One of those people is Justin Howard with Flaming Flowers. He is the premier florist that works with AOO events. On Tuesday September 29, I worked the guest check in for one of his events, Selena Gomez's record release.
I was honored that Justin asked if I would like to work this event. It was a unique one to observe production and logistics with a young-Hollywood A-list crowd. Each event is different, especially in Los Angeles. This record release was a definite success and so much fun to work : )

I even got these for free...
Lol... Oh and by the end of the night me and the security guard= Best friends! I know who to call if I need protection : )

No comments:

Post a Comment