Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On-site Specifics

My favorite On-site Crews are....

Corporate Events: Design and Production = AOO EVENTS http://www.aooevents.com
Event Lighting Designers: Ray Thompson + Curt Stahl = IMAGES BY LIGHTING http://www.imagesbylighting.com
Social Events and Floral = TFS STUDIO + The Flower Shop http://www.tfsstudio.com

Of Course : ) Bet you wouldn't figure that out. However, I also met many vendors over the course of my internship, that offered me various advice. They include....
Justin Howard- Flaming Flowers
Gai Class- Gai Class Productions
Colin Cowie Lifestyle
Revelry
Linda Howard- Linda Howard Productions
Stacey Poras- Stacey Poras Productions
Sequoia Productions
Yifat Oren and Associates
Sarah Lowy (who's a Kappa from UCLA by the way)- Jowy Productions
Debbie Geller
Mindy Weiss - Mindy Weiss Party Consultants

My favorite on-site meeting: located in the President's Office of West Coast Music looking over Los Angeles.

First Event On-site: A famous TALL Basketball players residence : )

Favorite Memories: Every single day- at least one was made!!! Seriously, I'm telling the truth!

A few venues I worked at over August and September included:
Many residence's homes
Beverly Hills Hotel
SLS Hotel
Los Angeles Convention Center
Hillcrest Country Club
Antheneum
Four Seasons- Los Angeles
The London Hotel
Firestone Vineyard
Pelican Hill Resort
Siren Studios
Langham

Every meeting, venue, person I met, I learned from! The internship absolutely met the purpose I started with: to get my "feet wet" in the industry. Trust me, I achieved that purpose far beyond my expectation, thanks to the companies I learned from!

No comments:

Post a Comment