Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pelican Hill: Reception Area

The Wedding at The Pelican Hill Resort is one of my favorite memories of my internship. It was such a beautiful location and all of the details made this wedding! I'm kinda sad that this is the final post on this wedding. My pictures really don't do it justice. The reception was held indoors in the Mar Vista Ballroom and TFS Studio did a fabulous job decorating to accentuate the venue. TFS Studio was in charge of the decor and florals for this wedding. Below are a few of my FAVORITE details:
1)This Ballroom had a wide-open GORGEOUS view...I loved the window walls and how open this room felt : )Front view of the room: Keep in mind this is still during set-up!Loved the fact that this ballroom had a fireplace! 2) The Cake speaks for itself! Aren't the flowers sooooo pretty!!!
3) Loved the added detail to the Menus/Napkins! (I even helped make some of these) 4) The centerpieces were so unique to me. I loved the variations of height, variety of color mixed with the simple white candles. All of them were different!
The Lower centerpieces...
The Taller Centerpieces... Looking back on this wedding, it was so different and fun. Not your traditional white one, but very unique in its own style and fashion. Most importantly, it was exactly what the client wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment