Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 1, 2009

I was shocked as anyone that October was upon us!!!! Now as I'm writing this, it is almost over. Where has the time gone? At this point my internship had literally just wrapped. I spent the 1st to pack for Pittsburgh, do laundry, and run errands. Then I headed out to dinner and drinks with my Images crew.
Here's the Dinner Group:
If you have been following my blog, you probably recognize Ray Thompson of Images by Lighting (on the right). On the Left is Pheadra, then Marney. These ladies are SOOO great and have become two very good friends of mine! Marney is a football fan from Texas and both of them LOVE country music, ohhh and we all share a bond of Starbucks too. The are busy ladies working at the lighting company as well as cheerleading sponsors at the local high school in their town. You may recognize them too from the HBO Post Emmy Party pictures. It's always a good time with these two!
Pheadra (My contact at Images) and I!!!
Ray and Marney!!!
Story time: for some reason my seat beat in the backseat fell off the wall...? I blame it on moving to California and I probably knocked it off with a box or something. Ray was trying to still use it, while asking me where my screwdriver was so he could fix it. We all thought he was hilarious and laughed about his "seat belt photo shoot" for hours. Then we went to a "bar" that happened to have 18 and under night after we had arrived. Let's just say...a bus load of KIDS arrived...quite the entertainment. (HS Friends: I really hope we didn't dance like them when we were there age) We really all had a great night!
CHEERS for me being Images' First Intern!!!!
Now... it was 1am and time to head to the apartment to pack. I had to be at the airport at OHHH 6AM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment