Sunday, October 18, 2009

HBO

Saturday night, we finished up around 1am on the light check. Then I found out that Curt was able to get me a ticket for the HBO Emmy Post Party since I was on site for set-up!!!! I was SUPER excited. So as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I headed to the party as the Governor's Ball was wrapping up. Here is a picture of the party....As I arrived through the "regular" guest entrance, I was able to get my hair and make-up touched up in this hallway : ) I was really excited to go to this event as a guest, because two of my Images By Lighting co-workers, Marney and Pheadra (see pic below) were attending as well. As soon as I got there, we all met up at the make-up area to get "touched" up by Laura Mercier's staff. Then, they informed me about the "vampire's kiss" drink...you can probably guess where we headed from the make-up counter : )
Love these two!!!!
Once we got our drinks, I tested out the food, then we met up with Curt and hit the dance floor!!! We enjoyed a great night of "working".....excuse me... PLAYING!!!
Curt and I at the HBO party!!! Thank you AGAIN, I had an absolute blast!!!

Sunday Recap: This day definitely topped one of the most exciting days of my life!!! It was so funny on my way home from this party I was thinking "who in a million years thought I would attend events with all of the winners of the Emmy's, and some of my favorite actresses and actors...Not I!" I was so honored to be able to attend and work (yes I did work most of the day) with Images By Lighting. The lighting was fantastic at both parties! Check out there website http://www.imagesbylighting.com to learn more about them! They work at events all across the country! LOVE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment