Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Basketball Season

The last two nights have been filled with.....girls basketball! Tuesday night, I headed to Vilonia with Lacey....This was a picture my cousin Hayley got of the two of us. Singing and dancing of course! The three of us headed to Vilonia to watch Lacey's sister, Shelby, and the CAC Sr. High girls basketball team. They play the number one team in their classification. Sadly the girls lost by four, but Shelby played the entire game and did wonderful! (Congrats girl, I am proud of you!)

Then tonight, I met my parents for dinner. We headed to the Jack Stephens Center to watch the UALR lady trojans play. It has been a "family tradition," since as far back as I can remember, to support the UALR (University of Arkansas at Little Rock) basketball teams. I can still remember watching Derek Fisher play for UALR back in the day. (For you "non-sports" fans, he plays for the LA Lakers).

The girls were playing a big game tonight against Denver. Both teams were 8-1 in conference play going into the game. UALR girls came up big and won! It was a great game. And we even saw a few familiar faces!
Here is our view of the game. I am sure you will find us here a few more times this year. Wishing UALR the best of luck this season! (And of course UA too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment