Monday, January 25, 2010


I have enjoyed this week. I have had the opportunity to meet with potential new clients, see wonderful venues in Little Rock, confirm a new booking, work a few days at Limehouse, and meet with a small business consultant to make sure I wasn't missing any critical info for Young Designs. Going to a country concert and bowling were just bonuses for the week.

Natalie and I took her sister Savannah and five of her friends to dinner then bowling the other night. We had so much fun with these girls.
They are all in the seventh grade, which took me back to my seventh grade year...Oh N'sync concerts, sleepovers, drama over the littlest things. It is funny to look back and remember the "teen" years. I think I will choose to stay in the "twenties" for now! : ) Hope everyone has an amazing week! Don' blink to fast or it will be over before you know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment