Monday, April 5, 2010

2010 Wedding Season Begins!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. James Broglen!!!!

March 27, was the first wedding of the year for me to attend. It was a gorgeous Little Rock wedding at Pulaski Heights Methodist Church. Following the ceremony, Mary and James' friends and family celebrated at Little Rock Country Club.
Mary's Father making a toast to the Bride and Groom.

The Beautiful (& yummy) Wedding Cake

Something must have been in the water at the Kappa house when we lived there; because we have had more than any other pledge class get engaged/married in the last 2 years, and many more to come this year. {I must have been drinking coke during that time; not complaining, just sayin}.

Mary Webb is one of my pledge sisters from college, and I loved being able witness her big day! She is an absolute sweetheart, and one heck of a flag football player! Her wedding details were flawless and exactly what she wanted! I was also thrilled to reunite with some of my favorite girls from college. It really had been way to long since we had seen each other.
Jessica, Me, Amanda, and Ashley Dee

SOOO Excited for my Engaged Friend!!! This was the first time I had seen Amanda since Jared proposed to her on New Year's Eve! I am super happy for this girl! She will be one beautiful Bride in August!
Sweet Corey Tull, correction Corey Powell ; ) I was so happy she and Jacob made the trip from Rogers! AND she passed her big test the other day!!! SO Proud of the patience and determination this friend has!
A few of the Kappas being silly at the end of the Reception!!! We had to strike a pose for the KKG's that couldn't be there. I just love how fun memories come right back, when you are with your friends- No matter how long it has been since you've seen each other!!! Such a lovely evening. Congrats again Mary and James! I am so happy for the two of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment