Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday my sweet friend from Oklahoma, Lara, came to visit! Sadly, we didn't get any pictures to document our night. Natalie, Lara, and I enjoyed dinner on the patio at Bonefish followed by seeing The Last Song.

Saturday morning, I headed to Fayetteville for the weekend! I have missed that town! Here is a pic from my favorite red-light on campus. Makes me anxious for fall to hurry up. Well not just yet, I want to enjoy the rest of spring and summer as much as I can. Time flies, but I am ready for Razorback football games.
Once I got to Fayetteville, I met Ashley and Chelsea for Pedicures! It was so nice to relax and catch up with my friends. Then I headed to Pratt Place Inn for Rachel's Lingerie shower! She is getting married in TWO weeks!
Sweet Bride-to-be! And her fabulous cake from Rick's!
Showin' her Bling before her final Fling night!
Loved our room at Pratt Place! Definitely a great NWA venue for indoor/outdoor events!
Time for Presents : )
The Girls; Such a fun group!
All of us.

Oh Jess...Love this!
After the shower, we headed to Wasabi for dinner then out for the night! Bachelorette Cards were involved. The best is "get a guy to donate 10$ for the Bachelorette party funds" and we did. Ha
"Kiss a bald man's head" He just happened to have gotten engaged 2 days before AND he is getting married in Little Rock. How ironic. lol
Quick Pose.
So the Scenario was "act like your about to fight" and this was it.
Silly "fighters:" Amanda, Rachel, Me.
True "Fighters:" Morgan, Becca, Jessica

Happy Bachelorette Party Miss Bride-To-Be! Let the two-week countdown begin! See you in two weeks! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment