Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Saturday:

I headed to Hot Springs for a meeting on the banks of Lake Hamilton for Young Designs. Since I was headed that way, my aunt and cousin kept me company. I dropped them off at Oaklawn while I attended my meeting. Then we headed back to Little Rock that afternoon.

I went with Hayley to the Saturday night Easter service at New Life Church in Little Rock. She loved the Easter service Friday night with most of the family, and told me I had to see it! It was wonderful. About our chase with life and in our relationship with Christ. Definitely got me in the Easter spirit and reminded me how blessed we are. No matter what we have done in the past or mistakes we make in the future, through faith and by grace, we are saved and loved.

After Church we headed over to the Rave Motion Pictures to see....
and my new crush after Saturday night... Liam Hemsworth.
On our way there, my cousin was on the phone and announced that she hoped their wasn't a lady bawling in our theater like two nights earlier. I questioned her and asked if I should expect to cry? She said "Oh Yes, You're going to Bawl." Oh how great I thought. But Yes- She wanted to see it again and I am always up for a good heart warming movie. (Plus wanted to see it). And for a girl that can't remember the last time she cried, I admit tears did roll down my face Saturday night. So take your tissue for this one. It was sad, but also a Nicholas Sparks hit.

As for my new crush....Should of found him in LA. Well then I googled him and discovered this tall and handsome Australian Actor is 19 years old and too young for me right now. Oh and he is dating Miley Cyrus- however he has a few older brothers....hmmm

Sunday:
Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday with your family and friends!

Woke up sick : ( , so I didn't make it to sunrise service, which is our family's tradition. This made me even more grateful that I was able to go with Hayley on Saturday evening. We went over to my grandparents house for a feast in the afternoon! It was so yummy! Thankful for my family this Easter. We missed Aimee, who stayed in NYC and celebrated Easter with her Community Group from church. She made a delicious banana pudding that she sent us a picture of! Whether you were alone, with family, or friends, I hope you had the Easter Day that you wanted. Always remember that our Redeemer lives in each and every one of us, no matter our decisions in life; We are forgiven and loved all the time. Never forget that! Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment