Monday, April 12, 2010

Lunch Date

Sunday I got to have lunch with three of my favorite people!!!! It has been way too long since I had seen them. Carly who is like my second older sister to me and her son Landon are in town! He is basically like my nephew : )
They live in Virgina but are here visiting while Nate is deployed. They just found out he gets to come back a month earlier (May)! So excited for them! Since they were in town, we had to go to U.S. Pizza! Growing up, our families went there at least once a week after Aimee and Carly had basketball practice 4-6 grades and then every year after, U.S. Pizza was always involved in get-togethers (Unless Mrs. Barbara was cooking for us!) Well little Landon wasn't too fond of the bread sticks and marinara sauce, but he did enjoy the lays chips and dipping them in ranch. So cute.

I haven't seen him since he was just a few months old, but he is just as sweet now! And he is one busy boy! Love him!
Again.. trying to get his attention!

Mrs. Barbara (Carly's Mom) came down from Fayetteville for a few days, so I got to see her too! Here is "GiGi" with her favorite boy! This pic cracks me up! She is saying "Look" Landon! haha Love this one! Landon was ready to roam and find the toy machine! Barb's face is priceless!
LOVE them and can't wait to spend tomorrow playing around town with Carly and Landon!!! We are going to have so much fun! (But we will miss you Aimee, Mona, Barbara, & Nate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment