Saturday, September 5, 2009

Auguest 22/23, 2009

My weekends have been full of events as well as "tourist" time : ) This weekend was no different. On Saturday the 22, I met up with the Images by Lighting crew for a weekend wedding. I love getting to see all of the sites with Images : ) We were doing a wedding at Hillcrest Country Club in Los Angeles. For all those golfers out there (including my parents) this course was beautiful!!! The ceremony was outdoors over looking the golf course while the reception was inside the ballroom.



Later that night, I met up with 2 of my co-workers: Brandon Dunn and Rubin Sierra for a true LA experience. SUNSET JUNCTION!!! Basically, it is a street fair along Sunset Blvd. with concerts and tons of food. The guys figured it would be a good "LA experience" for me : ) It definitely was! We ate at a Mexican restaurant, then met up with a few of their friends.



On Sunday, I was LAZY and coming back from a slight cold so I just rested and went to Malibu for the day. I walked around some of the shops and ate pizza in the mall courtyard then hit the beach. I am a beach girl, always have and always will. For me, no matter what mood I am in the beach is always perfect : ) And there were some MASSIVE waves...

After a short walk, I found my new favorite spot with this view!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment