Friday, September 11, 2009

Whoo Pig Sooie

So this was my view of the Razorback vs. Missouri State game Saturday afternoon. Kickoff was 4pm here and I conveniently got done with a wedding at 3:45. So then I was headed downtown to ESPN Zone (who I called earlier that morning) to watch the Razorbacks play their first game of the season. When they finally got the station to my tv, we were up 7-0 : )

Let me give you some background info on this subject: See this was the first game at War Memorial Stadium in as long as I can remember that I wasn't in the audience. I mean I remember when JJ was #1 running the football back for TDs, Cedric Cobbs, Brandon B., Miracle Markham 1 (Jones to Decori Birmingham), Miracle Markham 2 against LSU for the boot in the pouring down rain, DMAC and Felix running so smoothly, when we beat KY during one of Houston Nutt's early years, when we beat South Carolina when they were ranked #2, and yes I could go on and on and on.....
All to say, I was very sad that I wouldn't be in Little Rock for the Razorback game...then I discovered that outside of the state ESPN was picking up the game. That made my day much better. I will now be a regular at ESPN Zone on College football game days : )

Football games in Arkansas aren't always about the game, but friends and family tailgating and catching up. So yes I miss that and them too. Here are a few pics from Game Days!

Me and My Wonderful Parents before heading to a home game in Fayetteville last year

Me, my cousin Hayley, and my Momma at the Alabama game last year.

AND a few of my Favorite friends: (L-R) Natalie, Ashley, and Chelsea supporting the Hogs!

Best of luck to the Razorbacks this year!!! Go Hogs : )

No comments:

Post a Comment