Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BINGO

On Wednesday, October 28, I worked with Images by Lighting at The Mark Events, then went with Ray and Curt to the BizBash Event! It was so much fun! We ran into David, Nick, and Tom from AOO Events there too!

Afterwards, Ray, Nick, and David took me to Bingo with them! Ray said it was a "cultural experience" before I headed back to Arkansas for the weekend. You see it wasn't regular bingo, it was Drag-queen Bingo on Santa Monica Blvd. at a restaurant! It was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! We got a prime table, thanks to Nick, and played Bingo all night long! Dave was the only won to win out of the group, but we all had a great time! Here are a few pictures from the night!
Nick and I!!! Below: Ray (My boss at Images By Lighting) and on the right Dave (My boss at AOO Events) Such a fun group of people to work with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment